This is a very exciting time for you and your family, and we would like to be there to help. Our goal is for a healthy baby and a healthy mother, and that is why we offer good, closely watched prenatal care. We will follow you from your first appointment until your post-partum care. During this time, all aspects of your health can be addressed by the doctor. This can include questions about medicine, food, exercise, and all lifestyle changes during pregnancy. Dr. Broadbent is very experienced with high-risk pregnancies and can help with any concerns that may arise.
We recommend that you schedule your first appointment around 8 weeks of your pregnancy. During your first appointment, you receive a full examination, prenatal blood work is done, your past medical history is discussed, and a complimentary ultrasound is done. During your pregnancy, plan on multiple visits with the doctor based on the following schedule:
- 1 to 28 weeks ~ Every 4 weeks
- 28 to 36 weeks ~ Every 2 weeks
- 36 weeks to Delivery ~ Weekly
Please note that high-risk pregnancies or pregnancies with complications may require more frequent visits.
- Utah Valley Medical Center pre-registration: (801) 357-8180
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital pre-registration: (801) 714-6025
- Utah Valley Medical Center: (801) 714-3324
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital: (801) 714-6015